Friday 17 October 2014

Busy days

It's been a bit of a mad few weeks and yesterday and today have been no different. Although yesterday after work I went round my boyfriends and had a lovely evening in comfy clothes and eating chicken nuggets! Apart from watching car programmes... (nothing against them just not my thing) which led to me occupying myself by taking selfies haha!
My room is currently being taken up by a bunch of stuff for our new house (praying we actually get it) so it's a bit of a squeeze to get in, out or around it at the moment! Especially trying to get round my dog, Betty, who refuses to move. Oh well, I do love her.
Just a quick little update as I should be asleep with work in the morning... never enough hours in the day! Puppy snuggles and bedtime for me.

Niamh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment